- Respect the Roleplay Environment. You are in a Gorean Inn, not an AOL chat room. The best way to recover from typos and other mistakes is to not make them.
Try and reduce the A/all, W/we, T/them double letter
habit. Again, this is a Gorean roleplay room, not a standard BDSM or
handles should be appropriate for the room. Any that are not, you
will be asked to re-enter with a more fitting handle.
Persons are designated with capped handles.
are designated by lower case handles.
- slaves must request permission to enter, to go afk or depart the Inn. This no longer applies to JGT kolared slaves, who may enter freely, yet are still required to ask before leaving.
- All slaves (ko-lared/unko-lared) will greet all Free Persons individually when they enter the Inn and only then do they greet their fellow slaves.
slaves must speak in third person..as they are slaves and do not
own even the right to themselves..(i.e., he, she, or by her
- When entering the Jewel all slaves must perform at least one chore in the Inn before being allowed to leave, even if there are no Free Persons present
Free Persons are to be treated with absolute respect by any and
all slaves (ko-lared/unko-lared) as they are the Masters/Mistresses
and a slave is only a slave. If there is a problem with a Free Person,
the slave will continue to show them the utmost respect and let the
Sword or Head Mistress handle the Free Person.
slave will always have the last words in any dispute with a Free
those words will be "yes Master."
a slave wishes to whisper to a Free Person they must receive permission
will NOT cut and paste their serves or positions at any time. Any
caught c&ping will be subject to harsh discipline.
The only exception to this rule will be in the case of dances.
slaves must beg permission to leave the rooms. If a Free Person
is not present at the time the slave begs to leave, they must
repeat the request three times (in the event a Free Person is there
but busy) with at least one minute between each request. If permission
is not granted after the third request the slave may leave.
you are new slave to Gor..it is within your best interest to let
Free Persons present know as soon as possible as you will
be treated like a trained slave otherwise. Further, once you have
stated that you are new it would be wise for you to kneel on the
serving furs and watch and learn before attempting to serve.
- No slave is better than another, thus these rules apply to all slaves who enter the rooms, Inn or tribe slaves, unko-lared slaves or slaves wearing a Master's ko-lar. This includes slaves from other Inn's or home stones that have come to visit.
- Once ANYONE has made a Public post in the Inn.. Any Post--whether Intentional or Not!.. they are then Considered *IN* the Jewel and Must abide by All the rules listed above!!
Members have final say in any and all room disputes. They may remove
anyone, at any time, for any reason. Please bear that in mind when discussing
any issues with them.